Implementing SAFe® (SPC) - ENGLISH
Course will be delivered in English.
- Live classes by videoconference
- Multiple rooms for individual and common team practices
- Tools for distributed planning and retrospective meetings, virtual dashboards, and collaborative tools among other resources...
- Experiment in a real-world setting working in distributed environments
- Standar: 2.950€
- Scaled Agile Partner Discount available for SAI Partners current employees. (no acumulable Dto. por Early Bird) para empleados de otros Scaled Agile Partners (non cumulative with Early Bird).
Adam Mattis, Certified SAFe® Program Consultant Trainer - SPCT, Partner & Enterprise Advisor at Scaled Agile, Inc.Adam Mattis is a proven influential partner for organizational leadership on the journey to sustained growth by reinventing the way brands approach technology, operations, people, and customers. Adam gained his experience leading Mattis & Company through iterations as an Internet Service Provider, Engineering Services Partner, eCommerce Platform Provider, Product Development Advisor, and eventually Business Agility Transformation Advisor; leading him to become part of Accenture | SolutionsIQ where he served as the Agile HR Practice Lead and Enterprise Transformation Engagement Lead.
Adam is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) with many years of experience overseeing SAFe implementations across a wide range of industries and institutional sizes. He is an experienced Transformation Architect, engaging speaker, energetic trainer, and a regular contributor to the broader Lean-Agile and educational communities.
Adam has the ability to quickly understand organizational complexity and balance deep technical understanding with creativity and business acumen. Adam has degrees in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, and an MBA from Norwich University.Alexander Menzinsky, SPC Senior Agile Coach & Trainer (cotrainer)
Enterprise Agile Coach with wide experience in Agile Transformation projects in national and international big companies. Organizational and Systemic Coach. Scrum Alliance Instructor. Design Sprint Expert.
is currently developing as an Agile Coach and Systems Coach, as expert
in scaled Agile frameworks. Since 2017 I feel fullness being focused on
the accompaniment of ARTs of 8 to 10 teams, including IT and business
Alex passionate about dealing extensively with Agile and Lean possibilities in large traditional environments and as SPC defining and implementing transformation strategies, in both dimensions, the cultural and in the operational dimension.
Alex doesn´t work, Alex enjoys, his DNA is Agile.
SummaryDuring this four-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.Becoming a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
- About the Exam
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Who will benefit?
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in aSAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultantsresponsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterpriseLean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants,Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office(PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course,regardless of experience.However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intendto take the SAFe® 5 Program Consultant exam and practice as a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis,product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certificate
- A SAFe 5 Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Program Consultant, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
- A SAFe Program Consultant certification usage guide with SPC certification marks
- Access to online Trainer Enablement plans to qualify to teach and certify othersin Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist SA), SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager(POPM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), andSAFe for Teams, SAFe Practitioner (SP)
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionalsduring and throughout their SAFe journey
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Program Consultant Exam.
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community
- Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate).
- Language – English.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.