Implementing SAFe® (SPC) - English
Delivered by Wibas. Hosted by Estratecno.
Guide your organization to achieve BUSINESS AGILITY with SAFe
As a future SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) attendees will learn during the course how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation based on the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and the seven core competencies of a Lean Enterprise to achieve Business Agility.
- 32 hours of training in remote mode using videoconference tools.
- Team of 2 trainers with wide international experience in SAFe implementations.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation to take the certification exam
- SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam registration and fees
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion (Attendees must attend all 5 days of the course to be eligible to take the exam)
- Presence of a bilingual SPC trainer English / Spanish
The language of the course, teaching material and the exam is English.
For optimal use of the course, students who need it, will be able to ask questions and be answered in Spanish, exercises and simulations can even be carried out in a room with a group in Spanish, in the event that a student prefers it.
- 2 months of preparation for the Exam by the team of Trainers
After the class attendees will have 30 days to take the exam. Estratecno will support an exam study group (Slack or Whatsapp) to facilitate the preparation of the exam and/or solve doubts about its practical application. Trainers will answer open questions on the support channel.
- Early Bird (until the 30/4/2021): 2.850€
- Standard (From the 1/5/2021): 2.950€
- Scaled Agile Partner Discount available for SAI Partners current employees*
- Group discounts for students from the same organization: 3 attendees 5% discount; 5 or more attendees 7.5% discount*
*Discounts. NOT cumulative and not applicable to Early Bird rate
Simon Porro, Certified SAFe® Program Consultant Trainer - SPCT, Director, Scaled Agile Transformation Coach and Trainer at wibas Management Consultants
Alex is passionate about dealing extensively with Agile and Lean possibilities in large traditional environments and as SPC defining and implementing transformation strategies, in both dimensions, the cultural and in the operational dimension. Alex doesn´t work, Alex enjoys, his DNA is Agile.
Classroom style: Remote (Live Online)
The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.Becoming a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
- Thriving in the digital age with business agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change
- Reaching the tipping point
- Designing the implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the portfolio
- Accelerating to business agility
- Becoming an SPC
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants,Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office(PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis,product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Program Consultant Exam.
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community
- Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate).
- Language – English.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Attendees to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through Scrum AllianceEducation Units (SEUs)